About Giant Media
Giant Media (a division of v2 Ventures) is one of the fastest growing video advertising technology companies in the world, offering advertising campaign solutions for numerous A-list brands such as Toyota, HP, Target, Abbott, Showtime, among others. In addition to our cutting-edge video distribution services, we are now offering VuePlanner, a planning platform specifically for YouTube, to enable marketers to identify and target contextually relevant and brand suitable video content, resulting in a significantly greater return on ad spend.
Our sales executives work closely with other team members in our Executive, Sales, and Accounts departments. This role will be located in New York and will report to the CEO/VP of Partnerships of Giant Media.
The Giant Media team is looking for an experienced, high-energy Sales Director. The primary function of this role is to accelerate revenue growth from our pre-buy brand safety planning platform for YouTube in the New York City metropolitan area, and additional markets throughout the Eastern region. This encompasses raising our profile as the most transparent, most effective YouTube campaign planning tool.
What will you do?
- Actively identifying and closing high-priority agency and brand accounts
- Generating and submitting RFPs/RFIs and related sales documents
- Collaborating with the executive team to set revenue goals and company strategy, and develop and implement a sales plan to drive activity and achieve sales targets
- Attending key industry events to raise VuePlanner’s brand awareness, generate leads, build agency and client relationships and gain marketplace intelligence
Evangelizing Giant Media to the broader market
What we are looking for?
- 5+ years recent experience working within the digital media industry
- 3+ years of sales experience focusing on generating new business
- Experience and success with digital video campaigns and/or software-as-a-service marketing technology platforms
- Deep and solid relationships with the New York marketplace at the agency and brand level
- Proficient with Powerpoint, Excel, Salesforce.com, and familiar with Clearslide, Outreach, Concur
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
Proactive Seller: Possesses the drive and ambition to generate new business and exceed revenue goals through prospecting, meeting, presenting, proposing, negotiating and closing multiple deals per month.
Cultivate and build mutually beneficial relationships: The goal of delivering positive results for agencies and marketers. Passion for digital marketing and technology, exceeding expectations, owning projects, delivering results and earning commissions within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
Strategic Thinker: The ability to identify strong prospects, uncover client needs, goals and objectives, and solve client challenges.
Outstanding Communicator: Excellent interpersonal skills, team player with the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Proven Track Record: A successful history of meeting and exceeding sales activity goals, KPI’s and revenue targets.
Positivity: Someone who stands out by always looking to add value to their team and their clients. They bring a positive, can-do attitude, positive energy and a solution-oriented approach to every challenge and situation.
Why work at Giant Media?
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k with employer match included
Open vacation policy – employees have freedom to take time off as needed
Food & Drinks: Catered lunch twice a week, snacks and drinks
Culture: We routinely have team events, both in and out of the office