About Giant Media
Giant Media (a division of v2 Ventures) is one of the fastest growing out-stream advertising companies in the world, offering end-to-end native advertising solutions for numerous “A” list brands such as Toyota, HP, Target, Abbott, Showtime, and many more. In addition to our cutting-edge out-stream advertising distribution platform, we create branded content in the form of sponsored editorial, infographics, video, and influencer activations.
Our sales executives work closely with other team members in our Executive, Sales, and Accounts departments. This role will be located in New York and will report to the Sales Director based in New York.
What will you do?
Giant Media is seeking a well-connected, motivated Account Executive to join the sales team. This person will work on uncovering sales opportunities in everything from Tier I and II digital agencies to F500 direct advertisers. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and passion for digital media and video advertising, and will be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Primary duties include:
- Sales Strategy & Approach: Generate innovative ideas for how to ramp up digital advertising product sales; prioritize these and turn them into a tangible sales structure and pipeline utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Territory Building: Leverage relationships to set up weekly meetings and presentations with New York-based digital agencies and direct brand advertiser clients; generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities; drive sales growth within assigned territory by meeting and exceeding sales goals, and maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Sales Presentations: Identify and understand clients’ advertising needs and develop ideal video solutions; create and deliver customized sales presentations in person and/or via webinars.
- Networking: Help develop local marketing initiatives and participate in industry events. Some travel may be required.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident sales executive with at least:
- 3+ years digital sales experience to brands and agencies
- Deep contact list of New York area clients required
- Comprehensive working knowledge or video advertising and digital media landscape
- Proficient in use of Salesforce and sales organizational tools
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication: Excel in both written and oral communication; effective interpersonal and presentation skills; professional attitude; able to represent Company favorably.
- Organized: Able to work independently; effective time management skills; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Analytical: Superior critical thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data from multiple sources; strong business acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Adaptable: Willingness to accept change; exhibit flexibility and adaptability; ability to absorb and quickly understand new information.
- Resourceful: Ability to deliver results utilizing the resources available; get-it-done mentality; able to work in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong hands-on abilities.
Why work at Giant Media?
- Potential for travel to meet with clients
- Engaging culture that celebrates collaboration, innovation and career growth
- Regular team and client events
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance benefits
- 401k with matching program
- Open vacation policy – take time when you need it