About Giant Media
Giant Media is a native advertising pioneer and innovator, offering full-service video advertising solutions for a wide variety of “A” list brands such as MasterCard, Johnson & Johnson, Hershey’s, Target, Kia, Mattel, and many more. We are one of the largest outstream video ad networks in the world, having successfully executed over 1,000 video campaigns for multinational advertising agencies and brands. We also work with brands to drive awareness across the YouTube platform in a technology-driven brand-safe environment. In addition to our cutting-edge video distribution platform, we create branded content in the form of sponsored editorials, infographics, and influencer activations to further amplify our campaigns.
The Giant Media team has 24 employees based in several locations, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Kansas City, and Fort Myers. This position will be based in our Kansas City, MO office and will report directly to the Senior Director of Finance.
Why work with us?
- Reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance, the Sr. Financial Analyst will serve as an integral member of the finance and accounting team and will help with the development of financial management strategy.
- In this highly visible role, you will provide financial analysis for the CEO and lead team and play an important role in the compilation and review of results, budgets and cash management.
- Work with the best! We are a dynamic team, at an innovative and industry leading company.
- You will have the opportunity to grow your career and directly impact the business through your efforts.
What will you do?
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Partner with senior leaders to understand key drivers, trends, and plans. Build complex operating models that dynamically predict outcomes; additionally, plan for all SG&A costs.
- Business Scenario Planning: Based on strategic direction, build detailed financial models for semi-annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and weekly projections for the business using excel and proprietary systems. Build operational models for various product lines to test the impact of changes in the business.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis: Prepare financial reports and summarize operating results for senior executives.
- Provide analytical support: ad hoc requests, research projects, decision support, and ongoing reports and analysis.
- Salesforce Administration: Provide technical support to internal business stakeholders. Admin support including updates for business changes, reviewing data for accuracy, and ad hoc report building.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with a focus on reporting, data connections and flow and planning and analysis
- General understanding of data flow, finance, accounting and budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with emphasis in advanced functions and data connections
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively and qualitatively, and problem-solve to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, and technology-driven culture
What will you get?
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and other supplemental insurance, 401k plan with employer match, flexible vacation policy
- Food & Drinks: catered lunch twice a week, free snacks and sodas, beer fridge on site
- Social: we routinely have social events, both in and out of the office
- Team: Opportunity to grow and excel with a high-performance team of passionate, enthusiastic professionals